Copyright © Ted Webb for Bazetta Township.
Ted Webb for Bazetta Township
THEODORE J. (TED) WEBB
I am a lifetime resident of Trumbull County with 39 years as a resident of Bazetta Township. Our family lived for 21 years on the corner of Bazetta Road (Hoagland Blackstub) and Sterling Drive and currently we live in the Timber Creek area. I’ve been married for 42 years to my wife Denise. We have 2 children, Michelle and Brian who are both graduates of Lakeview High School. Our daughter Michelle graduated from YSU and also lives in Bazetta Township with her children Jacob and Megan. Our son Brian graduated from Mount Union Collage and lives in the Columbus area with his wife Jessica and son Crosby. I am the Founder, and current President of Meridian Arts & Graphics, Inc., a pre-press and plate making company founded in 1993, servicing the packaging and printing industry.
- Graduated from Champion High School
- Attended Kent State University
- Obtained multi-line Insurance License and was an agent for
State Farm Insurance Co.
- Held Real Estate License and was agent for
Coldwell Banker-Bud Soltez.
Community and Association Involvement
- Chairman of the Bazetta Township Zoning Board
- Member of the Bazetta Park Board
- Founding member of the Mosquito Lake Greenway Project
- Cortland Area Lions Club-Past member and previously on the
Board of Directors
- Lakeview Athletic Club-Past President
- Member of St. Roberts Church
- International Metal Decorators Association - current member
- Cleveland Paint & Coatings Association-Past member
and previous Board Member
- Introduced Bazetta Township to PTNE, a phone equipment company which not only upgraded the phone system but also saved the township money in the process.
- Correctly re-zoned 50+ properties preventing financing issues to property owners.
- Introduced several text revisions to update and improve the Zoning Resolution including co-authoring a revision that saved the Delphi building in Bazetta Township.